Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Picture Tuesdays

I was recently added to my cousin's weekly email update. Every Tuesday he sends out a brief email with two pictures of what his family has been up to that week. Each week I look forward to these pictures and updates, so I've decided to see if I can start up my own picture Tuesdays. This week I will leave you with two pictures from the end of my summer.
We took the youth group to six flags at the end of August to celebrate the end of summer. It was a great trip with 16 high school students and three leaders! I'm looking forward to another year involved in this ministry!
Yesterday, I went for a hike with the Covenant Point Interns! It's fun to have Paul and Evan here this year. We hiked to a waterfall in Florence, Wi

No comments:

Post a Comment