Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This week I started making cards again! I came across an out stash of blank cards and started creating. I hope to make a bunch for weddings/showers I have this summer, but also to have a stockpile for letter writing while I'm at camp this summer. I hope maybe being back at camp will help me to write letters again-I used to be so good at being a pen pal!

Here are my first few:



I'm becoming the queen of lists as my school year winds down and I'm trying to get everything done before heading out to camp. Monday I'm taking a personal day-my first ever paid day off!!! Sadly my exciting plans are only driving back to the U.P. from Lville, but I suppose it's nice that I actually get to spend Easter with my family. Only three weeks left with my little nuggets at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment