Saturday, October 30, 2010

back in business

It took me awhile to get some pictures on my computer, but now I have lots to update with!

Here is an overdue picture from the Women's Retreat.


A couple weeks ago for youth group we did our annual apple cider making event at Phil and Pearl Carlson's (where I lived last year). This was my third year participating and I always look forward to it. The cider is delicious and its just a fun time to hang out with the kids.Some of the boys cutting the apples

Grinding the apples into the press
Pressing out the juice
Ready to enjoy!
And of course a picture of my favorite.


Last weekend I headed to Minnesota for Craig and Sarah's wedding. It was great to see my high school friends and my parents. I can't believe all of these crazy boys are married already!
Things are still going great at work. The children were extra crazy this week because of Halloween. Monday should be interesting after all of their trick or treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment